Project manager of Kaliningrad Regional Economic Development Agency took part in the round table organized by the Western branch of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) on October 24, 2017 as part of the Second International Scientific and Practical Conference "Development of the Russian Public Administration System: Present Realities, Trends, Prospects".
The following issues were discussed:
- Monitoring the activity of the population of the Kaliningrad region. Formation of the network of participants and activists of local and territorial public self-government, leaders of local communities for the development of territories interested in expanding the possibilities of local self-government. Presentation of the site "Active citizen”.
- Foreign experience, best practices of involving the population in the development of urban space.
- Introduction of technologies of "people's strategic planning" in municipalities. The practice of forming a strategy for the development of the region (city, village), developing a brand of the territory based on the proposals of citizens, professional groups, public associations, with the participation of local and federal experts.
- Participation of the Western branch of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration in projects on involving the population in the development of the territory.
- Practice of involving the local community in the development of the territory of the Guryev urban district.
The round table was attended by representatives of local governments, leaders / members of initiative groups of citizens to solve local problems, representatives of scientific, educational, expert organizations, business community.